20090411

Jill Jung Jakk Sparrow!!!

Sowmya: or hit quaaaiiii..that karate sound
me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhRawWcEHUE
watch this
jhingalala jhingalala jhingalala Hu Hu!
me: Ya HP!
melcow!
aaack!
Sowmya: sori hindi no understanding ya
in that video
me: just go to the 3:05 min and watch
HP: some body plz send the historyof this chat later to my mail so that i will atleast understand n llai
am not getting any head n tail of the discussion
me: never mind it HP!
Sowmya: it will already be stored in the cahts HP
me: that is the funnniest part
Sowmya: go n check chat long
me: :clap
HP: yeah i know
Sowmya: oooh
me: we appreciate ur NET
HP: but then the msgs i dint get
will not be there la
Sowmya: jingalalalala jingalalala jingalala hoo hoo
HP: sowmya koncham use pannu
me: yaya ()
Sowmya: oh
ok will send u my chat log
HP: hmm
me: dont worry HP! i'll mail u this Da Vinci Code and u can decode it later
:D
HP: oh the yeassss
so will be i called as Leonard o Da vinci
me: naheee
street band bajaooo da vinCHI kode!
:D
enna all the silent?? someone OUT??
:?
or everyone out and i am chating with myself??
i assume it to be the second!
HP: nooooooo
Sowmya: vetti is comin
me: :waa
no no i am wrong!
:idea
where
and how
me: :O
she has joined and left!
:haha
me: aaaa
melCOW Buffalo!
Buffalo: naansenses'
me: orders SIRE!
:mm
HP: hi vetti
Buffalo: hi hp
me: appo Sundar ku no Hi aaa!!
Buffalo: ramya requests to b the lead singer of jingalala
me: :angry
Buffalo: :P
Aishwarya: back
hi vetti
Buffalo: no hi vsu
oadi po
hiiiii sorrr!
HP: enga
Aishwarya: our band's name is jiglaa?
jinglaa?
me: u need to meet our standards
:calm
Buffalo: wat standard?
3rd std?
me: The Dangerous Jingalala Street Guyz and Band Galz band!!
standards!
1) ur voice shud be as sweet as a crows voice!
Buffalo: :O
HP: me teh bulbing n laughing in this band
Aishwarya: where is sowmya?
Buffalo: u mean 2 say my cvoice is as sweet as a nightingales rtnow?!@
:P
me: yaya ur post is that "ching chak" character HP
Buffalo: sowmya is on the phn wit burgur
HP: hws ur tooth rmya
Aishwarya: burger?
Sowmya: no i m not..
me: night la paadaadha ...yaarukume thookam varaadhu
:PP
Sowmya: hez not picking
me: who is the She?
Buffalo: my tooth has been temporrily relieved of its cage
Aishwarya: hp= jink jack
Buffalo: only one tooth
Aishwarya: wat is sundar?
Buffalo: not the whole clip
me: illa!
the small instrument ...
Buffalo: junga bunga
me: 2 small plates tied with a thread
Buffalo: oooooow
me: golden color plates
Buffalo: i thot we had named hp jink jak
like in a col bad name
=)0
Aishwarya: LLAI
me: only Jukkk is correesht i think
:?
Aishwarya: why does hp always get posh names? philips, jink jack?
Sowmya: SORI
Aishwarya: sowmya
Sowmya: u have the most rocking name ever
me: HP can u follow??? or atleast can u get the fell of getting thuppified!
:?
*feel
HP: yeah
i already got it
adhukaga daan am asking to send the total log
:O
me: how abt HP Jill Jung Jakkk Sparrow!!

2 comments:

  1. i still say i likd 'jingalala non rubber band' better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya ur request has been considered and proper arrangements have been made to make u feel comfortable!!
    thanks and regards
    Street King! :D

    ReplyDelete