20090422

S! Nenante Nene!! ( Yes! I means I)

i am in a very very happy mood today..not because i have ghoted less today but it rained heavily here that i cudn't control myselfffff jummped outside and danced in the rain as if this was my last day of my life!! and then was on a rescue operation!!:D now i am completely drenched and for the first time dared to enter the lab in shorts, with the fear that some prof is going to kick me out of the lab i slowly opened the main door...cha...one more door to be opened hmph! u know something.....My lab is big and hugish and beautiful and .....empty! y is it empty?? Mr Junta..any partchicular reason y my lab is empty?? Junta says...hey the lab is full....no....the lab is empty!! strucutures ppl are the ultimate curses ones....no net for the last 3 days!!some box problem!! eagerly i opened the mail box (dint check mail for 3 days) which said "u have 48 unread messages" and all of them being Broadcast mails...chaa what a waste of eagerness!such a shame!!opened Gmail to find sushma darlings mail...."Wanted online Internet Jobs??" naansense!Delete!
Next statement : this is what i call the "DAY"
got the paper i wanted in the morning...somehow understood the problem in the afternoon...rain in the evening and now i am sure that i'll not go to the mess! get lost to the Gymcafe sit on the steps of the gymkhana grounds...egg fried rice, gobi manchurian,Chaai and gen bevarse lacha !! and wait a minute...i haven't seen my prof the whole day......woowwwww what a dayyyy!!!I love being at IISc..jumping now!!
Jingalala Jingalala Jingalala Hu Hu!!

1 comment: