20090429

Sillithanam!!-Part 3

check check.... one two six...one two six.....
the third part of my "sillithanam" is specially dedicated to my sister!! :P

sometime in august-september.....
i dint know that 5C and 5 go through mujic academy bus stop,so had to walk till DMS,catch a 23C/19G/29L/A23C,get down at some kailasam and then walk to the near by stop towards taramani and then catch a 5/5C/5T to go to my PS! :(
i wore a white cotton jeans and red shirt that day and to my bad luck, it rained heavily the previous day! :(
(two feelings expressed)
all the dubukk IT ppl used to wait at that stop so that they can catch some bus that goes that way and get down at tidel park. anyone there know the location of tidel parkkk??? fyn i'll tell u, its just 100m away from the kailasam bus stop!! and these ppl prefer to travel through a bus...someone please explain me the psycology of IT ppl..anywayz thats not the idea of this blog, but ppl willing to explain are most welcome(treat not assured though).mmmm where were we....aaaaan some bevarse day and me waiting near the kailasam for some bus to come!!
not many gilrs were there...two or three i think..and as usual with their bill payers!! :D
bus vachhindhi bus vachhindhi bus vachhesindhi!!!!
b4 someone could get in i got in though the back entrance and all of a sudden kevvvvvvvv (ppl screaming)...me bulbing..then the conductor started to shout...me still bulbing....
i noticed that none of the ppl got into the bus except me and the ppl who kevved were girls. then i got a great doubt....did i get into a ladies bus????
yessssss....jump jump jump in the air!!!jumpedd!!!

its because of u and only U I managed to escape a mud bath!! thank U thank yu very much dear woodland!!
and from that moment i have become the brand ambassador of woodlands!!:P
white background la red letters

5T pengal special!! :angry!!

8 comments:

  1. too bad it wasnt a pengal n monkey special....n its 2 kms from madhya kailash to tidel...n FYI, after a day of hardwork coding, its tiring to walk ths 2 kms
    thr r some ppl who dont bong at work u kno :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill players LLAI! It took me a few mins to understand that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rya Raghav: wat dint take u more than few mins to understand other than plain simple English :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buffalo!!i was talking about the "to" journey not "from" journey
    and u Goddd!! did u thuppify me/my engalish/aish?? i demand an explanation! :calm

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dint get it. how did woodlands come into pic??
    n ya LLAI for bill payers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rope balancing using woodland shoes!! the Yo grip!!did u understand or u want me to courier my shoes as a proof!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. not ur englipish vsu... the way u have put it is funny :)

    ReplyDelete