20090428

Sillithanam!!-Part 2

the last three days have been the most happening days in my life...first thing is that i could retrieve 3 of my 5 old blogs, second is that today is my last exam( for people who dont know....this is also my first exam)..last means literally last..i need not write exams anymore till Mr Sundar becomes Dr Sundar!! yaahooooo!!!!
now that people got a feel about how "bevarse" i am (actually i like using the word bevarse verra frequently..makes me feel good :D) ,i think its time to reveal my second episode of bevarseness!!
this incident happend b4 the previous one....but due to some reasons i posted that b4 this!! :D
it was some day, some bloody sunday...as mentioned in one of the posts, i had to do justice to the 25K i spent..so went to the CADD center on that day. as usual i site adichified the receptionist for 10mins and then had the OC tea and snacks!!went to the cabin of the person who is incharge of the CADD Center, as usual she and me gen time pass lacha till my teacher arrived!!.by then i had completed the basisc of primavera(i though of using some technical words so that ppl might think i am a fundooo :P) and now am into the advanced stage of it! :mm
teacher change..guy gone gal came!! :yahoo
she was some 2-3 years elder than me and her face was really attractive....believe me ..she blew me off my feet!! (get the feel of hearing this somewhere???yes u are right...1000elephants)
she started to teach me...and i am the only dubuk student! :blush!!
i was listening to her with one range concentration ( one range na one range...with the GABA dialoue effect 8pm na 8pm, not 8:01 :D)..suddenly i wanted to look at her face and turned towards her...gone!!!! total gone!! i cudn't concentrate on what ever she was saying!! :(
so i thought "no!! i shud concentrate...and a good option is to keep staring at the monitor while listening to her" yes indeed a good idea!!
things were going on nicely....
she suddenly started to shout..."Why are u looking at the monitor??what is there on the monitor?? look at me when i am saying something!!understand!!"
hmph fynnnnn

5 mins gone....10 mins gone....and she said (with a soft and beautiful tone)...




"Better u stare at the monitor!!"

5 comments:

  1. and Buffalo...dont ask for any cooking matter!! it hurts a humans feelings! :angry

    ReplyDelete
  2. not 8.01 but 8.ya..i have been subjected to that dialogue wayy too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vekkam....maanam...soodu...soranai....nill factor dhan po!
    @sowmya: i thot we were subjectd to more of it in english...Huge means HUGE!

    ReplyDelete