20090412

jsgnrbg BAND!

me: haaan finally Jahnavi is idle...which means that she is not listening to this conversation!
:P
Sowmya: may be she is watching
Aishwarya: she gave hand-a?
Sowmya: sneakily
she is judging us
:|
me: may be
"?
:?
my 6th sense says that.....
ask HP for more details!
:mm
Sowmya: yyyyyyyyyyyy
Aishwarya: some d_guys hing?
Sowmya: prbly
me: adhan ask him!
Sowmya: yaaa they had that name le
me: actually yes
HP: whaaaaaaaaaat are u
Sowmya: =))
HP: talking abt
Sowmya: peraa paaaaru
Aishwarya: i was checking that orkut community today
HP: my gtalk is thoonging big time
Aishwarya: thu
pera paaru shud be followed by thu
me: gtalk thonging...did u have cone of ice or something else
Sowmya: ya..i knew u wud follow
:D
me: THU
Haaaaakkk THU!
Sowmya: good me
do u know wat u are THU ing for
me: yaya i know
Sowmya: or are u just saying cuz u got a chance
me: and u are a member of that
remember
HP: he aapparently neednt know
me: ayyae
Aishwarya: yes we r members
Sowmya: oh that time u senior
we junior
me: yes then that doesn't matter
Sowmya: we scare n join ya
for mathipu mariyadhai :P
me: thupping the ppl and the community formed by the already thupped ppl!
never mond it
:D
mind
ayyae!!
ippo mattum ennavaaa!
u still 2008 pass out and me 2006 pass out!
Aishwarya: he he
HP: wait wait guys
me: only matter is that u earn more than me now
:waa
:waa
Sowmya: wait wait wat??
but still u are gonna be doctor
HP: clarify me the things
which song gult version u ppl were talking baout
me: HP is thoonging along with his Gtalk...so it happens
Sowmya: ayoo HP u are bring late
me: :D
Sowmya: yaaaa
Aishwarya: he he..
HP: and whyd_guys thingie came in middle
i kow
know
but what to do
Sowmya: it is like reading yday's news on the paper after watching TV news
me: rey ITEM HP! that song we thuppified i mean left long back!
HP: mine is a local net
not the broad bands aaaaa
Sowmya: he is coming in late late..time to buffer is so much
Aishwarya: HP...u got net at home?!
Sowmya: HP never mind all that..say AAACK THU
HP: yeah
i do
me: here also IISc local host nu dhan telling!
HP: from 6 months
me: :idea
Sowmya: LLAI
Aishwarya: local guys
me: wakey HP...the discussion somehow got into D_Guyz!
HP: me
Aishwarya: and broadband gals
me: than giving the members an opportunity to thupp the community
Aishwarya: nice name for a rock band
illa?
me: i as a leader started thupping myseld
myself
ok?
HP: why are u after rock bands aish
Sowmya: ya
me: yaya
Sowmya: n we followed
me: Street Guyz Band Girls!
Sowmya: so now u shud aak thu
me: :D
Sowmya: thats in the rules
me: Yo
Haaaak THU
HP: :D
me: no no not that teeth again
:waa
Sowmya: LLAI
LLAI
Aishwarya: why no teeth chahiye?
me: rey HP then u go to aish's home daily and show ur teeth for 2 mins
this is an order
:calm
HP: aaaaaaaargh
Sowmya: LLAI LLAI
stopp
Aishwarya: LLAI...
Sowmya: i m LLAI n my brother thinks i m crazy
HP: yeas mastaar
Aishwarya: i am iamging HP coming....rinining the bell
me: oooo aayo aayo aaayo aaayo aaayo la la la la la la la la llaiiiisss!
:D
Aishwarya: and flashing his teeth
Sowmya: LLAI LLAI LLAI
me: tin tin ti tin!!!
Sowmya: ME STOP
Aishwarya: gooey lagoa
Sowmya: LLAI LLAI
LLAI LLAI
Aishwarya: khush ho jaao
ting ting ting ting
HP: LLAI
me: y was that ME STOP in caps
:calm
HP: aana who will open the door matter la
Sowmya: en sori..wrong song wrong time
sori only
who else
Aishwarya: how does it matter who opens the door?
Sowmya: but Kayal mite kick box u outside
HP: finally again bulbing why the topic is on my tooth
me: i demand an explanation!
:calm
HP: am not getting some msgs probly to corelate the things
Aishwarya: me also bulbing
Sowmya: somehow ur teeth came in
n sori says wats wrong with HP teeth
so me says go n show her wats wrong
ok va
me: yaya the correlation coefficient is a bit less for HP!
Sowmya: then who will open the door wen u go to open doo
prbly aish
or Kayal..cuz she her roomie
me: Sowmya---bridging the gaps!
:D
Sowmya: but karate Kayal may kick u out
ya summary over
Aishwarya: karate Kayal is sleeping now
me: and now tell me y is the "me stop" in caps!
:calm
Sowmya: me stop making jokes..cuz i m laughing like loose in fonrt of my laptop n my brother thinks i m going crazy
Sowmya: hence the "ME STOP"
me: ayyo paavam u band girls veratified the one and only Street HP
:calm
Sowmya: wat are u then?
me: Street KING!
:mm
Aishwarya: pinnadi teru pasanga (back street boys)
me: noo noo!
C mess last bench pasanga!
:D
Sowmya: munnadi theru pasanga
C mess y? C language cuz we are in software?
me: theruvula suthara pasanga!!
Aishwarya: poriki pasanga..
me: ooru vittu ooru poi sight adikira theru pasanga!
:D
Aishwarya: pick up boys
:D
Sowmya: ok wat shud be our instruments?
aish knows guitar
me know keyboard
me: yaya atleast then u dumb heads can understand me better
Aishwarya: fork, knife
me: :D
Sowmya: me knows drums
HP will singg
Aishwarya: scisccors
me: ellehe
Aishwarya: i know guitar!
me: i the GAT
Aishwarya: i only know jingle bels
me: jungleee
jumbaaree jumbaareee
Aishwarya: we'll make it junglee bells?
Sowmya: hey jingleee unna thatina chilaraya kottuthu :D
me: yaya jhingalala jhingalala jhinga lala hu hu
Aishwarya: LLAI
LLAI
oh god
Kayal is gonna wake u[
amd gibe me a punch
Sowmya: LLAI
me: yaya wake her up ans ask her to come OL
:D
Aishwarya: only 1 comp ya
Sowmya: She can join the gang
n prbly ching chan
:D
for the band
Aishwarya: brb

(jill junk jack sparrow derivation…next continue)

HP: bakra bakra bakra
song of the moment
me: balayya bakra
:haha
HP: so many Js is not good
Aishwarya: LLAI
me: yaya thatz y one J got married recently
:D
Buffalo: jjakk sparrow?
:))
Aishwarya: JJ unaku JJ
will be sung in dedication to HP
sorry,,..our new Mr.JJJS
me: JJ needhan JJ!!!
can we add jingalala as a prefix??
that makes J4Sparrow
Aishwarya: j4sparrow..
function
j4s
Buffalo: huh
Sowmya: sorri catch me up here
Aishwarya: funcky
HP: noooo
Sowmya: who is j4s sparrow
ooh gawt it HP
:D
HP: i dont feel its good
who got the J
i got the J
who is so J
all of u are J
Aishwarya: u r J
me: :clap
:clap
HP: wom are u J
me: :clap
Aishwarya: Rap song?
HP: J on HP
yeah our bands first song
me: J4S is trying to be poetic,romantic
Aishwarya: Jayalathila is gonna kick u
HP: jackson never minds
if jayalalitha kicks
me: jingalala Jill Junk jayalalithakicked Jakk Sparrow
Aishwarya: j4kjs
?
me: j3jks
Aishwarya: 4!
HP: only linear equations
me: ooh sorry
Aishwarya: this is getting tooo volatile
me: apology
HP: other wise our fund sori will lose interest in solving probs
:P
me: jejamma in arundhati telugu
jakkamma in arundhati telugu version
what about jakkayya
:?
Aishwarya: jakkaya...final name ya!
HP: he is a poet
Aishwarya: its no pos
Buffalo: hey aama
jakkaya
me: jingalala Jill Junk jakkayya jayalalithakicked Jakk Sparrow
Buffalo: (rock)
Aishwarya: (rock on)
HP: wher is the party unga veetlada party
Buffalo: (i expect vsu 2 cme uo wit a wisecrack abt rock)
me: Yo! we already formed a ROCK band!!!
HP: LOL
me: askalakadigalagalagalagala!!
Aishwarya: i ope ppl dont throw rocks on us!
HP: rock band antey rock solid ga undali song
me: nope we are having our first concert in the rajasthani desert
or the arabian sea
:calm
HP: we should become rock solid to bare their affection towards us
Buffalo: rajasthani desertr?!
me: no rocks!
yaya no rocks there only sand
Aishwarya: we r sand band?
me: and there shud be no cactus plants around 10km dia
:P
Buffalo: yeaahh
we r a sand band
a rock band wit a difference
me: sandy rock band
naaaaa
naaa
:calm
Buffalo: no sandy rockband
Aishwarya: no hype for sandy
succesful veto!
HP: aw the bake has come
me: yaya shame felling...slip of the letteres
Buffalo: tat seems like hype for certai ppl
:clam
Sowmya: why are we talking abt sandy
me: baked sand rock band!
any appreciations??
:?
HP: baked?
me: :hee
HP: fried
sand band
or roasted sand rock band
:P
me: yaya sandy is a bhek phellow! and hence since we used the word sandy...baked may be a good substitute for it
Aishwarya: roasted kadalai band
me: yaya roasted beach kadalai non rubber band!
:mm
Aishwarya: yay
HP: gumm
Aishwarya: thenga pattani maangai sundal
thangai pattani maanga me
Buffalo: is tat our first song?
Aishwarya: tpm me!
Buffalo: LLAI
HP: chikki u mean??
me: and where is the band
Sowmya: LLAI
me: :calm
HP: wher is the band
?
time for dinner
Aishwarya: maybe we shud call our band -- brandy
me: tpm non gummy non rubbery band??
Aishwarya: we can sing
HP: and sowm,ya send the log later without forgetting
Aishwarya: where is the brandy
namma veetla brandy
me: aaa enga oootla brandy!
Sowmya: wat brand
me: ayyoo brandy i dont know!
Aishwarya: b(r)and(y)
HP: monkey brand
me: someone googly
HP: me ki ype
me: ype entraa item?
HP: hype
me: korangu mark brand brandy
Sowmya: item na ennaku yaaro nyabagam varanga
oh did all of u ask how vetti;s teeth is
me: mamaith khan
Buffalo: enaku korangu marg kuliyal soap dhan theriyum
me: :P
yaya adhan ishmall modiphication
:D
aaa Buffalo! howz ur teeth?
Buffalo: fine thanku
me: and did u measure the space using vernier callipers?
Buffalo: n how r ur teeth?
me: i prefer vernier to screw gauge!
Aishwarya: vetti come home and show ur teeth
me: as it can properly fit into ur teeth
Sowmya: LLAI LLAI
Aishwarya: HP is also comin home to show his teeth
Sowmya: Too mcuh teeth discussin today
Aishwarya: yes!
me: yaya actually
:haha
Buffalo: wats tis abt ppl visting ppl to show teeth?!
me: my teeth as usual one range! just like the happydent add!!
yaya HP planning to vijit aish to show teeth
i suggest that u also do the same
Aishwarya: he he..
i am becoming a dentist!
me: yaya and ur dad is a veterinary doctor??
Aishwarya: illa ya..but he deals with cows
me: Buffaloes??
Aishwarya: i can deal with veti and HP
:D
me: mm done!
:clap
Buffalo: hey mnkey wit the guitar
shooo
me: :blush
eto velli pooyindhi manasu.....
Aishwarya: oh shati shanti oh shanti
Buffalo: @aish
pls ask Sowmya
me: ecchujmee?? what did u tell?
Buffalo: y shes suddenly pullin girlie acts!
Sowmya: ask sowya wat
me: :idea
Buffalo: shes rehearsin vsu
me: to impress HP??
:O
no need to rehearse bong!
Buffalo: :))
Aishwarya: :O
me: gen enthu poi talk with him!
nothing will go wrong!
Buffalo: LLAI
me: u have our ROCKY slyverster BAND ehind u!!
:mm
HP: omg
shy
!!
me: neeeyebba!! item naa K ...u are still here!
u said u were leaving sometime ago
sorry bong!! now there is no need for u to rehearse also!! Gtalk did the mama velai!
Aishwarya: u r chasing her away?
me: :P
Buffalo: chasin who away
wat jus happnd
me: actually Sowmya are u there?
crying?
HP: am seeing n eating
hehe
me: crying?
blushing and crying??
HP: echuuj me
Buffalo: Sowmya is owrkin up the copirgae
Aishwarya: Sowmya is talling to burgerman
Buffalo: to call a guy
me: laughing and cryinh?
Buffalo: aftr 10
HP: now am gonna leave
me: u say that again....!
:angry
i am out of words! someone convey my feelings when u meet him personally!
HP: oga
Aishwarya: oogfa booga
ooga booga
HP: ogay no reharsels for this one also aa
me: u already got hyped many times today...oodi po!
Buffalo: HyPed
me: b4 u get the jeriatric donkey kick from Sowmya
Aishwarya: :)
me: anywayz !! where is the Sowmyaaaaa!
HP: bye allllllll
gn! formating my comp shall catch u guys if u are all alive after my formattttttting biziness
me: jingalala jingalala jingalala
HP has left
me: Sowmya ...u may now enter!
Sowmya: ho ho
hoo hooo
me: Yo!
Buffalo: n a merry xmas?
is tat the effect aftr ta;kn 2 cg?
me: and a happy nu year
and a happy nu year
Aishwarya: jing jing cha chicka jing jing cha
back streets back alright
me: aish are u trying the 1990's chiru mujic
Aishwarya: hey wats our bands name
me: jingalala street guyz band galz band!
:cha
Buffalo: i liked non rubber band!
hmph!
me: ok the band name may be modified as
jingalala street guyz non rubber band galz band
:?
Aishwarya: why ruber
non-rubber
= elastic
gals
Buffalo: nonrubbervand is funkyyyyy
:P
me: :clap
so with that we finilze on our group name as jsgnrbg bang!
band
Buffalo: teeheeee
lets c if u remember it next time
:P
me: never mind it...i have gtalk chat history to remember it for me~
:cool

and finally the Team...

String Pluckings : Me and Aishwarya
Dandanaka Drums : Sowmya
Ching Chak : HP
Jingalala Jingalala : Buffalo
Daaam Deeem Dushhhh : Kayal

1 comment: