20090411

Rukkality!!

recently i went thru Ms Rya Raghavans blogg!! vammmoooo...it took nearly half an hr to read the entire blog (u ppl know i the poor in engalish, so in the next tab was the "dictionary.com", copy/paste and then understand the meaning...uaaaa uaaaa ....took lot of time :( )
poor rukku paati...i suppose aish is going to kill her in her next post or shez going to commit suicide or gen enthu she'll die because she cant understand that blog..u c i have this online dictionary to take care of my doubts...but bichaari rukku doesn't know how to use the computer ! :P and more over shez old so search searching in the dictionary is of no use! by the time she understand that whole story therez going to be tsunami in her village and shez going to sail with jill jung jakk sparrow :D...and ya Rya even i hate these computers...yesterday while shifting my room something cuttified my finger..please dont ask me which finger and i swear that it was my right tallest finger! :( . no u see if i had to type this blog, i'll have to use all my fingers to type fast and effectively and since one of my finger is still in a pathetic state, i cant do that. but had it been a pen and paper, no tensions the T finger will never interfere with my writings! :mm
so finally summary is that i cant understand aish's engalish and i am so worried about rukku's future and mine too....its been over 20days since i met my proff! :(

Important Point:
1)Questions on line number 8 and 9 will not be entertained!
2)Sorry Aish IF this blog hurts ur feelings.
3)U owe me 1000/- (with our interest.....yess i am talking about the profit and loss interest).

3 comments:

  1. LLAI
    LLAI
    i knoi dont usually say this (aduvum unnaku) but Hail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sundar!!
    u gave hype to sori's story.
    or atleast thats wat shes gonna say

    =)) =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya very much true that u have become less egoistic!! :D
    and BONG....had i posted this as a comment in her blog page..then may be SORI might have climbed the thenga maram but now i demand credit or thuppals for my creativity!! solteeen!!!

    ReplyDelete