20090425

Sillithanam!!

who the hell forced me to write the blog???someone say "me" before i randomly select someone and start screwing them!! :angry
hmmm i know i know...as said by someone, I miss....but not the pilani days but my PS :D
that BONG project which i did in less than a week, those lacha sessions in besant nagar beach....blah blah blah...
(actually i donno how to start a blog..and so the above lines are just some sort of a "run up" :P)
lot of my friends especially my schoolmates think that i am a great person not because i have done my BE in BITS and am bonging here in IISc :D, but i donno why...they feel that i am well behaved and decent and.....(i already started to hate the first 2 words).
Luckly none of them follow my blogs and so i can openly express how "bevarse" i am!! :D
this one happend during my PS...ofcourse what ever incidences i am going to tell are from my PS pages...
it was a bright sunny day...
i was standing like a bhek fellow near the mujic academy bus stop waiting for my as usual 5C that drops me ()jacktly infront of my PS SERC.A girl was standing right opposite to me waiting for some bus that goes in the opposite direction!! she was wearing a green chudidhar(i wish it was blue...but anywayz...)matching slipper(i said to myself..thank god..it wasn't a high heel :D),matching sticker( i assume the sticker also to be matching)...Ghummm figure i must day!! :hee (this is jollu..please note)
aaaaahh here she comes...not the girl....bus number 5. i was staring at that girl as thought i haven't seen any girl for the past 20 years!! :P (ya i was just 20 that time...kurrathanam)and left the bus to dogs!! after the bus left she slowly( i cant remember the exact motion..but for the time being let us assume it to be slow) crossed the road, came to me and with a big smile said "HI"....woowwww a stranger saying a HI and that too a girl and her sticker also matching with dress!!( i wish i knew Jingalala that time...anywayz never late to learn...Jingalala Jingalala Jingalala Hu Hu!!)
SHE:"I wanted to go to Kodambakkam....can u please tell me which bus will go?"
(and my reply proves the heights of bevarseness i can reach!!)
ME: "Womens college in Kodambakkam!!???" :P
and she noded saying "kodambakkam nu sonna udane Womens College dhan gnabagam varumaaa?"
I had a big smile on my face..eeeeeeeeeeee (people who have seen me can understand the type of smile i give to such situations...a blussshyyy 32 Teeth happydent ishmile)
luckly i knew only that place in kodambakkam because the previous week i went to that place in search of my PSmates CAT center!! thanks PSmate...hardwork pays off!! :D
i asked her to come along with me in the bus...get down in the next to next to next to next stop and then take a 12G(i think) to go to the Meenakshi Womens College busstop!!
and that day was a Yo day....the next bus came only after 30 mins!! :blush
when ever i said something she used to giggle...or rather paka paka laugh!! after 10 mins i understood that it is due to the typical chittoor tel-tamil accent!! i felt great though she was kevalama thuppifying me by laughing when i said something!! that time i thought....if i cud get a girl like this.....naaaaa ( i dint have the 4Cr plan that time..so feelings aborted).
SHE:"i think i'll never forget you"
ME:"uu uuunnn free-a circus partha ippidi dhan irukkum"
somehow we talk talk and the discussion came to a stage where i told her that i lost my cell while travelling in the bus!!(did i commit any mistake by telling this???)
SHE:"en da unakellam soodu soranai illaya....nee enna pannitu irundhey avan cell thookitu poogum bodhu??"
ME:"C++ book pudichitu irundhen and innoru kai was busy holding the support bar in the entrance"
SHE:"ada paavi...romba scene pota ippididhan irukkum"
somehow came out of the discussion...and 5 arrived!! she and i got into the bus.
SHE:"Indha number bus 30 min back vandhadhu ..y dint u get in??"
ME:"Innum unakku pureeeliyaaa??" :D
SHE:hahaha (with a typical horizontal shaking girlie laughing smile)
then i told her where to get down and reminded her the bus she has to take to reach the college...she once again thanked me and said something that i still remember...
"thanks for missing the first bus, i cud have missed 30 mins of non stop entertainment. and by the way i like your honesty...be the way u are all the best"
(there are people who like my bevarseness....Mr GOD u rock man)
i expected something more...like "keep in touch" so that i can ask her mobile number...cha bad luck she intentionallly dint give me that chance???? anywayz no tensions!!
and tragedy is that i forgot her name and her face also ....only memories remain!!! :P
waaaaah what a BEVARSE day!!!!

7 comments:

  1. virichi FRY pani iruka,ava. i wont say u,cuz its expected of u :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. dhek the next post..u will kevalama thuppify me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LLAI
    vsu! i dont remember so much of kadalai wen u told me tis stry b4! now 'b honest' n tell me how much u cookd up on spot while typin the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is actually the original version...contact bhargavi if u still think that i am a 5 star chef!! :PP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mast likha hain..!! You have writing talent!!! I am proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete