20100916

Some thadi moments-just wet it baby!

students symposium last day...actually the sym was for two days! we group of naansense ppl fictitious round tabled the food court(outside the dept gen enthu buffffeeeee!) and started the chai-ing session! i dont remember the () discussion, but most of us were fall fall and laughing! the chairman enter the dragon...and asked
"which one is better?? second or third??"
and me like a bhek fellow showed the t-cup and said "T??" his face became small!!
all my labmates disowned me..koi bhi idhar dhek nahi raha hai...sab idhar udhar dhekne lage! :(
some of them paka paka laughed i suppose! :D
after that the chairman made it explicit..."i am talking about the symposium"..
he looked at me and said "did u get it now??"
Me: "yess sirrr"


this happened in the "sing the song" session of my labmate!
she as usual one range sang the song and we clap ittt!!
after the program i saw my labmate writing something in an elderly person's notebook.
she actually wrote her email id in that book...
in the flow...
i came and stretched my hand and asked my labmate for an autograph!
that elderly person thought-these guyz think that i am taking autograph from their labmate?!
and said with a ego-irritated expression
"me autograph nahi le raha hoon..uskeliye bahut time hai!"
is it wrong if a professional singer takes autograph from a less professional singer?? i dont know!!


some colloquium in the department!
me as usual went for the OC chai and biscuits! less ppl came so no tensions got a lot of biscuits! :D
colloquium was supposed to start at 11:00 AM. we came into the hall after having the snacks b4 11. Professor asked what time it was; i replied 3 more minutes sir!! did i say something that shudn't have been said?? anyways...the ppl waited for 1 min...sir came next to me and dheked my watch. 2 more minutes! :D (i dint say this ..please aaaa)
he waited for one more minute....saw me and said "can we start now sir??" i thought of saying one more minute sir! but u know what...the elderly person in the second paragraph is this professors wife...adhan intelligently kept quiet!!
vayasaana kaalathule y damage the couple...u tell me! :D


Atleast the readers aren't disowning me!
the reason: ifstlto

2 comments:

  1. readers won't disown you even without elstlto - whatever it is. i don't know what 'ifstlto' is either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i from small time like that only! :D

    ReplyDelete