20151029

Us the A-the land of minority americans

It’s been a while since I put together my naansense views in this space. The reason probably is partly due to the transformation of Mr. Sundar to Dr. Sundar. I like to self-hype you c! :D 

Well this is my first blog from the US. Junta....no confusion. The previous blog was supposed to come after this. Anyways, cut the frog.

I hated to come here and work, but my country wants me to come here and then I'll be given a red-carpet welcome back home. I remember directors of some of the elite institutes making blunt statements: "We will not be entertaining faculty position application from an applicant who has a PhD from an Indian university". Well this is the situation and people blame people for going abroad.
Anyways bite the bun! Lets get back to more important things, like mokka talk! :P

Some things I noticed after coming here
1. Even dogs wait for the signal to turn red so that they can cross the road. Probably if people do J-walking they'll be fined and if a dog does that, may be it'll be given a free ticket to meet its beloved person.
2. Clothes and drainage covers are "made in India".
3. You cannot dry clothes outside your home because it will destroy the "azhagu" of the building! Naansense! No wonder the laundry guyz make more money than me!
4. C2H5OH is literally the solution to anything! math, physics, life, problems...you name it :D
5. Serials are actual serials and not advertisements!
6. No creativity in commercials…. cha I liked India far better though I hated their timing...right in the middle of an awesome movie. Say rakthakanneer or mayabazaar or valpuli, merging of vaalu and puli :P
7. Less Americans :(

There is some limit even for the mokka master. Its the time to coffee!
-the jumper





No comments:

Post a Comment